Chair – Society of Emotional Intelligence – North Florida
- Senior Professional Human Resources – Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI)
- Talent Management – Human Capital Institute (HCI)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator – CPP, Center for Applications of Psychological Type (CAPT)
- FIRO Business, Strong, TKI – CPP, Center for Applications of Psychological Type (CAPT)
- MMTIC Type Indicator for Children – Center for Applications of Psychological Type (CAPT)
- Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – FranklinCovey
- Speed of Trust – FranklinCovey
- Creating Leadership Development Programs – Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- 360 AssessmentSuite–
Center for Creative Leadership ( CCL)
- Emotional Intelligence Coach (SoEI)
- EQi- 2.0 and EQi 2.0 360 Certified – Multi Health Systems (MHS)
About Kelly Mannel
Kelly A. Mannel, SHRM-SCP, CEIC Founder and President, ImagePartners, Inc. EQi-2.0 Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach
Kelly Mannel has a proven track record in developing exceptional organizations, leaders and talent. Her approach inspires people to open their minds to greater possibilities for themselves and their businesses. She employs leading research on the emerging role of Civility and Emotional Intelligence (EI) in the workplace and holds numerous certifications. Kelly was appointed as the first Chair of the newly formed North Florida chapter of the Society of Emotional Intelligence in which she currently serves.
Kelly started her career in Human Resources and later decided to apply her more analytical side to improving businesses through process and organizational change. She has long been a proponent of EI, and is certified in administering the EQi-2.0 instrument. Working with individuals, teams and leaders, and using the Image Architecture framework within the context of Emotional Intelligence, Kelly has successfully transformed organizations – and business leaders – around the country.
Prior to founding ImagePartners, Inc., Kelly was Senior Vice President at Right Management, where she worked for over a decade with companies in all industry segments to design cutting edge Talent Management, Leadership Development and Change, through organization-wide engagements and Executive Coaching.
A writer and frequent guest speaker to industry, Kelly has also worked as a consultant and coach for many Fortune 100 companies and healthcare organizations.
Meet the Team
Kelly Mannel, SHRM-SCP, CEIC
Founder & Senior Consultant
Jan Lipsky, FACHE, SHRM-SCP, CEIC
Executive Coach and People Development Partner
Isabel Graf, Ph.D.
People Development Partner
Lynora Bowen, MBA, PHR, AIC, AIF
Executive Coach & Appreciative Inquiry Consultant