Board Chair of OneJax (2016-2018)
Jewish Community Alliance (JCA) Board, Immediate Past President
Leadership Jacksonville Class of 2001
Board Chair of Girl Scouts of Gateway Council, three terms (1998-2004)
- Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR)- Human Resources Certification Institute
- Senior Certified Professional (SCP)- Society for Human Resources Management
- Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives- American College of Healthcare Executives Community
- Coaches certified coach- Nonprofit Center, Jacksonville, Florida
- Crucial Conversations – VitalSmarts certified trainer
- Leadership Development courses:
- Development Dimensions International (DDI) certified trainer Change Acceleration
- Process (CAP) Master Coach- GE
- EQ-I 2.0 and EQ 360- Multi Health Systems, Inc. (MHS)
- Master’s-prepared licensed RN
About Jan Lipsky
Jan Gwynne Lipsky, FACHE, SHRM-SCP, CEIC People Development Partner, ImagePartners, Inc.
Jan excels in developing exceptional leadership teams, identifying and accelerating the development of mid-level talent for promotional opportunities and succession planning. She has been a sounding board for CEOs and an advisor to top executives on change management, communication and team development/team building.
Prior to her role with ImagePartners, Inc., Jan served as the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) for St. Vincent’s HealthCare for 15 years, with responsibilities for leadership development, human resources, training and organizational development. She is most proud of the design and implementation of the Accelerated Development Pool, a year-long program for leadership development with a high success rate of promotions. As CHRO, Jan partnered with Mayo leadership and led the Human Resources transition team when St. Luke’s Hospital (now St. Vincent’s Southside) was purchased from Mayo Clinic by St. Vincent’s. She was a champion for the merger of Baptist Health and St. Vincent’s and on-boarded new associates regardless of work site. Jan developed Workplace Advocacy Teams comprised of members of management who educated themselves on union practices, engaged associates in discussions and maintained a union free work environment.
Prior to executive role in Human Resources, Jan served in clinical Nursing roles with increasing responsibility from staff RN in Critical Care, and Cardiovascular Clinical Practice Instructor, to the Director of Nursing for Critical Care and Telemetry. Jan developed her team of direct reports, designed and opened new patient units and taught new staff nurses. Jan has received recognitions over her career including Top 100 Nurses from Florida Nurses Association, Women in Power from the National Council of Jewish Women, and the Women of Distinction award from Girl Scouts of Gateway Council.
Meet the Team
Kelly Mannel, SHRM-SCP, CEIC
Founder & Senior Consultant
Jan Lipsky, FACHE, SHRM-SCP, CEIC
Executive Coach and People Development Partner
Isabel Graf, Ph.D.
People Development Partner
Lynora Bowen, MBA, PHR, AIC, AIF
Executive Coach & Appreciative Inquiry Consultant